October 6

Student Blogging Challenge; Activity 1.

I think that I am a different person online than in real life. Online, I can talk about things that I am genuinely interested in, and I can read things about new ideas on those things. In real life I have to speak about things that I am expected to, and people don’t always understand my point of view when I speak it. Online, I can communicate with friends far away. Offline, I can’t speak my mind when I want, confining me to a bubble.

To do the challenge, go to http://studentchallenge.edublogs.org/

See you soon! 🙂

Posted October 6, 2015 by isabelb21 in category Uncategorized

8 thoughts on “Student Blogging Challenge; Activity 1.

1. Mrs. Hughes

Hey, Isabel! I just wanted to introduce myself as your 2015 Edublog Challenge Mentor. My name is Mrs. Hughes and I’m a 6th grade teacher in Chula Vista, California. That’s about 15 minutes south of San Diego. I really enjoyed reading little bit about you. I like how you said being online you can talk about things you were genuinely interested in. I also thought it was interesting how in real life you may feel like you expected to speak about things that are necessary, or mandatory, like in class. Do you feel like you can communicate better online than person? I’m looking forward to reading more about you. Thanks for sharing.

Reply